Connected Security Expo @ ISC West Call for Presentations Now Open!
If you would like to be considered to speak at Connected Security Expo @ ISC West, you can do so by submitting your course proposals through our PDF. Learn More
Understand how to Apply Physical Security to Mitigate Cyber threats
Forward-thinking organizations are taking steps toward physical/logical security convergence – collaborating on processes and personnel and getting different sets of technologies to share information and improve the security and overall efficiency of each organization.
Evolving Roles of CISO & CSO
The evolving role of Chief Information Security Officers provides them with the opportunity to connect the dots across their organization’s security posture. Increasingly they are being tasked with responsibilities over physical security. While advances in Video Surveillance and Access Controls bring a combined visibility of security across the organization, the emergence of the Internet of things is increasing the threat surface for organizations. Now more than ever, it is critical for CISOs to lead their team’s education and understanding of a more holistic view of security from both a logical and physical stand point.
CONFERENCE THEMES AT A GLANCE:
- Evolving CISO role in the hyper-connected world
- Physical Security from lens of IT Security
- Future direction of IoT security, privacy, & regulatory issues
- Market Trends of IoT Security
- Impact of Physical Security on mitigating cyber threats
- Meet the Thought Leaders
- IT Security versus Physical Security: Who leads?
- CISO & CSO Panels on Physical Security
- IoT Security - Case Studies
- Test Drive Security Solutions for “Smart” Future
- Staffing for Convergence
- Introduction to Physical Security