Thank you for your interest in Connected Security Expo. Our media registration system is now closed for 2017. We look forward to seeing you on April 11-13, 2018 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
- You must be a member of an editorial staff of a publishing entity pertaining to the security industry to qualify for media credentials. This includes newspapers, magazines, newsletters, online content providers, bloggers, radio, and broadcast outlets.
- Media members who have pre-registered for the 2017 Connected Security Expo event may pick up their badges at the Show Press Office beginning on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 2:00pm. Please bring an ID and business card to pick up your badge.
- If you have not pre-registered for a media badge, you may do so onsite. Please bring a photo ID and business card. There is no charge for media badges, but you must have identification to receive a badge.
- All members of the editorial media can gain complimentary access to attend the conference sessions, keynotes, and entry to all private media events and the Show Floor during "non-show hours."
- Please Note: media sales representatives can register and check in at the Press Office, but will only receive a press badge.
We continue to improve Connected Security Expo to make it more efficient and a more valuable event for you to cover. The 2018 Show will offer security professionals new products, technologies, and solutions while staying better informed and better equipped than most when it comes to security.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Burns, Connected Security Expo Marketing Manager at (203) 840-5871 or email@example.com.